And it begins! Today marks the first day of our journey together through Alex and Brett Harris’ Do Hard Things. We will be reading 1 chapter per week and finish with the appendix (Do Hard Things, The Gospel, and You). This means that our on-line discussion will cover a total of 13 weeks beginning today!
The following is a brief list of expectations and guidelines for joining in on the conversation:
- Join in at anytime. You are more than welcome to join in on the conversation at anytime, even if it is the twelfth week!
- On Monday’s I will post our reading assignment (which will be 1 chapter) and short introductory comments.
- On Wednesday’s I will post questions from the Study Guide. You are more than welcome to read the questions ahead of time in order to formulate your response. However, NO comments will be posted in response to the questions UNTIL I actually post the questions on Wednesday. So this means if you comment on the chapter prior to my posting the questions, your comments will not be approved until that point and time.
- Comment on AT LEAST one question per week and respond to AT LEAST one other comment per week. You are more than welcome to share more, but this will be the MINIMUM requirements to ensure that we have a certain level of conversation on what we are reading.
- In your comments, no trash talking, cussing, cheap shots, talking bad about someone, gossip, etc… ALL comments will be filtered and I reserve the right to approve them or not. If your comment is not approved for whatever reason, I will contact you ASAP to let you know why. Even though this is the case, I DO NOT believe that I will have to be put in this position!
If you have any questions, feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m really looking forward to our time together through the book. May we all be encouraged to DO HARD THINGS for the honor and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ!